Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Badminton Racket First Impressions: Victor Thruster K Iron Man 3

I'm not a fan of the Marvel comic, nor do I like the movies that much. But this is a collectors' item, and you can't deny that the racket looks plenty hot - red and gold all over.

First off, I had thought the Victor TK Iron Man 3 was simply the Thruster K 8000 with a new paint job, but upon first handling, and looking at the stats on the cone, I found that the TKIM3 was even balanced and a lot stiffer than the TK8000.

That made it a lot faster, and suited to my game. Use the racket came naturally. In fact, it seemed like a more powerful Bravesword 10.

It might not be as stiff as the BRS10, but the TKIM3 felt familiar to use, and catching shuttles with the sweet spot became natural to me.

The stiffness of the racket lends to the accuracy that I could achieve, both from attack and defense. It also made my backhands feel right at home.

I must say this racket has made a good impression. From what I thought was another mindless attacking racket, it has turned out to be quite the game maker.

First Iron Man that I've liked, really.

Review to come.

1 comment:

football news said...

This is an awesome post. Really very informative and creative. This sharing concept is a good way to enhance the knowledge pool about badminton. Thank you very much for this post. I like this site very much.